Friday, July 13, 2007

Pseudos.....

Some shit. Some shit. But what the heck!!! I never related to any shit. A joke said by Eddie Murphy in his very famous show called Delirious (1983) comes to my mind. Mind you, the joke was for kids below 12 years of age. Once there was a bear and a rabbit who wanted to take a crap in woods. After they were done the bear asks the rabbit," Do you mind shit sticking to your fur?". He said "No". The bear took the rabbit and wiped his ass off. Now this is some story I can relate to. I will explain you why.


I look at pseudos everywhere. I look out of the window and see zombies making weird faces and gestures and giving false praises. When all their filthy minds can think of is how to fare better than the one they are praising. Obviously they see shit ticking to their fur but rather they all want to wipe it off with their colleague's fur and make their own fur look shinier.

No comments: