Friday, July 13, 2007

I wish i could fly

For the first 13-14 years of my life, I never thought. I believe in India, humans are not designed to do so. But since then, I started my life as a group of many. I was a singer, dancer, an archaeologist, an anthropologist, a doctor, an administrator and many more. Not only this I started having numerous qualities. I was not one in a multitude. I was the multitude.

But as life went on, the crowd started thinning out. My images started fading out. I am now left with only 3-4 of my favorite selves. There was a constant quest to know oneself and o quench the thirst of the remaining guys.

I always wondered the reason for happiness. would providing food and water to the remaining images suffice. Will it make them fly? Will it make them free if just for a little while? I tried. i tried but in vain. May be the recipe requires a secret ingredient!! I do not know... Probably they call it love.... I do not know... But the images still need all the care, respect and nourishment that they can get...

Nevertheless.... The quest remains.......

No comments: