Friday, July 13, 2007

Ultra Violence

Fuck. Kill. Shred. Rape. Mutilate. Dig into the heads of maggots, rip them apart. There are a million such emotions running through. The reason I believe is only one- self torture. Not so much as you want to hurt others but it has more to see and feel their pain in yourself.


I failed. I failed myself. I failed the system. But heck!!! hasn't the system failed me. No all I want is REVENGE. I was raped for 24 years. They all raped me. All I did for so many years was get myself educated. And amongst all, education failed me the most.


It tried to change me. Always. It always stole my ideas. It sat on ideas and waited for it to get rusted. Then it started shredding them. Ripping them. So much so that the dreams were left as a mere piece of illusion. It robbed me of everything I ever came up with.


I looked at people all around me getting oiled up to fit the grooves of an already running machine. Most of them know nothing about machines. They cant even make out the difference between two of the ilk. They are in no position to match their choice with desires. The more I think about what I have learned at school, the closer I come to the equation :

Is EDUCATION == RAPE???

No comments: